Your benefits as an Executive
- Additional Executive sales people who will assist you in marketing your products and services.
- Dependable sources of supply (your fellow Executive Company Memberships).
- The NEA will generate new business potential.
- You will learn of new developments in products and services from other members.
- You will develop new business friends and contacts.
- You will receive an active and regular forum for the discussion of any business, or financial problem with peers who are interested in your welfare.
As a member of the NEA, your rewards are directly proportional to the effort invested by you.
The Nanaimo Executives Association Board of Directors will honour your classification within the Association, guarding your rights as a member and protecting the Company you represent and its exclusive field.
Membership is by invitation only
The Nanaimo Executives Association is an exclusive and highly selective association of businesses represented by top executives.
Membership is by invitation only. However, membership is limited to one firm in each business or professional classification, and should a prospective member learn of an “open” classification, he or she may make an application for that classification. All applications are reviewed by NEA Board Members prior to acceptance.
Classifications are protected and competition between members is minimal.
If you have been proposed for membership and you wish to become associated with the Executive, you will be asked to complete a formal application and submit an entrance fee. This fee will be refunded should your application be found in conflict with an existing Executive member.
Dues are payable annually in advance and include the luncheon fee for the regular weekly meeting.