How does the NEA work?
Through well-planned, regular weekly luncheon meetings, members become a part of an organization which is focused on increasing member business marketing and business volume. The NEA will make available to you and your company the services and executive salespeople now associated with select member businesses.
Your staff will grow to the extent of your association with these executives. Your attendance is the key to exposure. Luncheon meetings start at 12:00 noon and are planned to end promptly at 1:00 pm.
What is expected of you as an Executive?
You accept the responsibility of representing your Company as a member firm of this association.
- To attend regularly scheduled meetings.
- To discover and pursue practical ways you can assist other members.
- To encourage, solicit and receive business from member firms.
- To provide business to other member firms whenever possible.
- To provide information and assistance to other member firms when requested.
- To give leads and to act upon leads received from other members.
- To furnish third-party leads and contacts to other member firms.
- To recommend member firms to your own associates, employees, friends, and family.